Monday 4 December 2017

'Glad Tidings' by Gail Smith

'Glad Tidings' by Gail Smith
quilted by Angela McCorkle

Look at this Christmas beauty! It's my pattern 'Glad Tidings' made by Gail Smith. Some of you might remember that Gail Smith made my Christmas pattern 'Red December' in 2015 and incredibly, she's done it again! Click here now to see that post.
I just love how perfectly "Christmas" this quilt feels. 
THE FABRIC IS PERFECT!
Isn't it stunning? This is exactly how I pictured it in my mind!
 I still have plans to make my own Glad Tidings, but you know me .. more designs than time
How dreamy is this quilting? It's gorgeous!
so it's always really special when people take the time to send me pics of the quilts they've made from my patterns
Thanks for thinking of me Gail, these pics made my day

This quilt made by Gail Smith is from my pattern 'Glad Tidings'. To read more about Glad Tidings and visit my 'Glad Tidings' post archive, click the image below.

Glad Tidings Christmas Patterns

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Just wow! That is gorgeous! Don't you love it when someone sees the same idea as you? I love the pattern and yes, it just oozes Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and the quilting is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, it's beautiful! I especially like how she used Dresden plates with open centers for her alternate blocks, like Christmas wreaths. A fabulous design, wonderfully made and quilted to perfection. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilting really brings out the design, Fabulous work

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a gorgeous and cool designs! All are awesome.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...