Wednesday 16 November 2016

WOW: Ineke Wijer's Love Entwined!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Send in the Clowns! Here is Ineke Wijer's LE quilt, isn't is simply gorgeous?! Today I wanted to share this beauty because it reminds me how much has been achieved by quilter's making LE all over the world. I was in awe of Ineke's vision straight away when I saw her dark background and fun, whimsical mood which she inserted throughout the pattern with bold and fabulous fabric choices. I remember the first time I saw it over in the Group when she shared images and I was simply bowled over. And now, in Maastricht the Netherlands (Open European Quilt Championship) Ineke received a ribbon for her version of Love Entwined named "Send in the Clowns." So well deserved!


It means so much to me when quilter's take the time to share their journey and I'm so grateful that Ineke shared her good news for us to all enjoy. It's a huge motivation and always makes my day to see what everyone is up to. Don't forget that we have a dedicated LE Group over on Facebook that you can join too.

One of these days it will be my own self with my own finished Love Entwined to show and share. And I can't wait until that day arrives. Talk about a work in progress!

What's Your WOW?



2 comments:

  1. A stunning LE (congratulations Ineke!) and so lovely to see that she was so willing to share her wonderful news with us all.

    Very motivating to those still working on their LE's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...