Wednesday 17 December 2014

WOW: December Slow Down!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

It's been a whole week since I was online. I did miss dropping in on my quilting friends and their blogs, but I have been focusing on my Love Entwined workshop next year at AQC. There's a lot of preparation that's involved when creating a workshop and because my DH and I travel so often, I like to be prepared a few months ahead. It's just a weight off my mind. And if I can get it done before Christmas (fingers crossed) then I'll be really delighted. 

My Love Entwined posters have just arrived. These are for the purpose of promoting my workshop and I've had them printed in several mock up options. If you follow my blog, you'll know that I agonized over my fabric choices for my own LE, and I have to tell you that colouring in my posters was no different. In the end I simply went for 2 different looks. 

Here is my creamy beige with a pop of red poster

and here's a section from my red version

I do love this quilt and I'm so happy to be sharing my love of it with others. Today I'm working on my notes for the workshop. After that, I think I'll be closing my studio door until the New Year for a much needed break. Although, even as I type this, I wonder if I cant stay out of my studio for a whole two weeks. It doesn't seem likely...

What's Your WOW ?


12 comments:

  1. Those posters are lovely, Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these made me squeal! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I squeal every time I go to the Yahoo Group and see all the quilts that have really been made - they are all so different but equally beautiful, I love them all.

      Delete
  3. Your posters a beautiful, I love the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Esther. I love those posters, especially the first one. Can we buy them? Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both colorways. I can see it will be very hard to chose. Have a happy, fun two weeks off. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Esther, and thank you for all your lovely patterns. Hugs from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both posters are beautiful. I like the lighter background the best.
    I almost forgot to come and link up after doing my post this morning because I have really been that busy with my sewing today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ! Thank you for all you do.... Have a great Xmas and a well deserved break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Esther, just a short note to thank you for all of your inspiration and passion over each year on your blog. I find your patterns beautifully written and very detailed. No detail too small and plenty of pictures as well. My LE has not yet progressed past the centre, sometimes life just gets in the way but I hope to get back to it in the New Year. Best wishes to you and your family for a happy, safe and healthy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I just LOVE your red version, Esther! Merry Christmas and thank you for a year of beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...