Wednesday 1 January 2014

WOW: Welcome 2014

WOW = WIPS On Wednesdays

Some like to start the New Year with fireworks, but I'll take flowers over fireworks any day!

Happy New Year and Welcome 2014
A New Year starts on WOW = a positive omen for the year ahead? Yes, I think so!


Having said that, I don't even know if anyone is going to WOW today, its feels like I am still getting over Christmas and I'm sure I'm not the only one not quite ready to get going with my WIPs! Or maybe...I might be wrong?

I've started this year as I intend to carry on, with a fresh bunch of flowers, a great cup of coffee and a journal full of designs to get on with making...


 What's your first WOW for 2014 ?


10 comments:

  1. Also for you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Esther! Many, many thanks for the wonderful patterns that you've developed and shared with us this year. I'm going to spend my New Year's Eve adding a few more leaves to my Part 6 LE! Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful bunch of flowers Esther - thanks for the wonderful LE pattern which I will be getting back to in the New Year - my first wow though will be to get the binding on the Red and Green applique quilt that I took off my frame the other day and get it done! my list for the year is long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goal for this coming year is to complete at least ONE quilt. I have yet to start on my LE. there are so many beautiful LE colour choices posted and I cannot yet decide which colour to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, some of us are here, waiting for the New Year to start in US. Happy New Year, Esther and Happy 7th Day of Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. G'day Esther - Love the flowers and a "Fireworks" colour scheme too!
    God Bless and Happy Quilting over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year and welcome to 2014!
    I'm hoping for a good sewing year.
    I agree, that flowers make a great start to the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year and your flowers are beautiful, I wish I was in your part of the world - warm and cozy. Cold Cold here but that shall pass.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...