Tuesday 1 February 2011

Back to routine...

Restored, rested and ready for the year ahead!


The year charges on (February already?!!) but I was lucky to find a few quiet weeks away with my DH.
He wisely left telling me of our journey until the very last moment – which is probably best. I would have probably spent a week preparing…and been as prepared as I was anyway.

No internet, no tv, no radio (well, some car radio). Bliss…

I’m back and when I say I’m ready for the year ahead- I sure mean it. I have projects lined up, a studio tidied to make way for the whirlwind of ‘getting done’ I have planned. I hope you’ll be joining me and maybe even taking part.

snaps of flowers...
I can never have enough of 'flowers in their natural surroundings'


Of course there was a bird involved....there is always a special bird...this one had a real look in his eye and followed me, skipping all around and showing off ...

... so I shared some lunch with him



no words necessary


10 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have lined up. Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back and rested!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, restful time. I can't wait to see what you have lined up for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wondered what had become of you....now i know...you were out having fun. good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's verry good to take een rest somtime. I,m glad to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleased you had a good break and are feeling rested. I look forward to seeing what you get up to this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to see you back! Glad you are rested and had a great time with the hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you were able to get away, lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...