Friday 14 August 2009

Ruby Tea is launched

Ruby Tea is launched!

Every month I feel like I'm repeating myself...so here I go again - where is the year going? I can't believe that next month will be time for the final block. I have mixed feelings about reaching the conclusion of this Mystery BOM - first and foremost, I'm delighted, it's so great to know that you are out there taking part in this mystery and making each block each month your very own. This is just so rewarding. Secondly, I am suprised how quickly the months have flown by. I admit, there have been some late nights each 14th of the month and some software and printer glitches - but it's all been well worth the work and learning curve, thank you so much to everyone out there taking part in this BOM.

Now's a good time to sit down with some red tea and think about where Red Delicious is going to take pride of place - a wall? a bed? a table? I have the perfect spot in my home and my red scrap shelves are now a little lighter thanks to my Use The Stash commitment.

For those of you who have joined Red Delicious late, there will be a Red Delicious complete pattern pack made available when the Red Delicious mystery is completed.

For those of you who are having ongoing troubles with Scribd.com, may I suggest that you join the Red Delicious Yahoo Group? It's free, downloading is EASY and you have an opportunity to share, discuss and upload Red Delicious related pics. The next Mystery BOM will be through this Yahoo Group exclusively, so there's never been a better time to join in!

If you've missed out, all missed blocks can be purchased via my Etsy shop. All links are on the left side of this page.

Happy 15th ! Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

  1. Oh another beautiful block. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am happy you joined my blog or I may not have ever found your beautiful work....OMGOODNESS! Your quilts are AWESOME! I would like to participate in your BOM, of course I have too much stuff as it is, but what's one more....The Red blocks are too much to pass up...
    thank you....
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank you for having visited me ,and you read . Your wonderful works !with love welcomes Marika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect block for me. I love tea time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank-you for following my blog!..,I love what you've created both with your art and your blog.., Keep up the good work..,Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OLá!
    Vim agradecer sua visita, seu blog também é lindo!
    Bjus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous block Esther.. Thanks for sharing your beautiful designs. Red is one of my favorites and when I get ready to make this quilt, I have plenty to choose from in my stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...