Wednesday 8 April 2009

Baking is my Inspiration


When I should be getting ready for some Easter baking, I've been getting stuck into some Easter sketching instead...
Inspiration strikes at funny times.
Sometimes in my household, I'm accused of having selective hearing and today I think I've self diagnosed a serious case of selective inspiration, as I'd rather be sketching Easter applique designs than getting my Easter shopping done!
I have a feeling that this will end in a long queue at Coles tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. This will look great punched down on velvet with my Punch Judy Needle that I purchased some years ago. I knew I'd use it some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talent you have. My belief is that one musst take time out for inspiration whenever and where ever it shows up. Besides, it's fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...